If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Free Disclaimer Generator.
Disclaimers for https://nsfas-applications.co.za/
All the information on this website – https://nsfas-applications.co.za/ – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. https://nsfas-applications.co.za/ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (https://nsfas-applications.co.za/), is strictly at your own risk. https://nsfas-applications.co.za/ will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- Major NSFAS Appointment to Enhance Communication Ahead of 2024
- How Much Pay NSFAS Allowances Will Be For December 2023
- How Does NSFAS Support Part-time Studies?
- NSFAS To Introduce New Funding Model For Students
- The NSFAS Denies A Crisis After Thousands Of Students Aren’t Paid
- NSFAS Spin Doctor Set to Become Spokesperson
- Is NSFAS On The Brink Of A Collapse? Unveiling the Challenges and Reforms
- NSFAS Applications For 2024 Will Open in 2024
- Executive Shakeup at NSFAS Sparks Controversy: Nongogo Axed Over FNB Tender Dispute
- NSFAS Revolutionizes Data Exchange Processes for Enhanced Student Financial Support
- NSFAS Addresses Concerns Raised by the South African Union of Students
- NSFAS 2024 Applications Set to Open Next Week: New Features and Guidelines