The Toyota Maintenance Learnership Program is seeking individuals interested in pursuing a career in maintenance.It is an opportunity to learn and grow within the company while gaining valuable experience.
Toyota Maintenance Learnership Program Opportunity
The heart of Toyota is people who value challenge, creativity, and commitment to thriving in an ever-changing environment. Be a part of our multicultural household and help us build tomorrow’s mobility.
Let’s strengthen and prevail together by applying for one of the numerous opportunities available, and let’s begin the next phase in our improvement journey.
Following is the training that incumbents in this learnership software will complete:
- Work in a team.
- Hand-held safety device
- Assembly and manufacturing drawing and figuring out welding
- Monitor and manage manufacturing equipment
- Prepare the area
- Operations & dispatch merchandise for combating fires
Requirements and Experience:
National Technical Certificates N3-N6
Mathematical matriculation with one of the following: body science, engineering science, electrical alternate theory, mechanical exchange theory, or motor exchange theory, mechanical drawing, and image design.
- Ability to converse effectively
- Analytical Planning and Organizing
- Gathering and evaluating accurate information Perseverance
- An NQF Level two certification was earned once the learnership program was completed.
Closing Date: 31 March 2023