NSFAS is an efficient and effective provider of financial aid to students from poor and working-class families in South Africa. This is done in a sustainable manner that promotes access to, and success in, higher and further education and training, in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is Hiring x11 Vacancies open
- NSFAS exists to provide financial aid to eligible students at TVET colleges and public universities;
- NSFAS identifies eligible students, provides bursaries and collects past student loan repayments to replenish the funds available for future generations of students; and,
- NSFAS supports access to, and success in, higher education and training for students from poor and working class families who would otherwise not be able to afford to study.
Working at NSFAS goes beyond just a job. It involves making a difference in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
Available Vacancies below
- Senior Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Manager x 2
- ICT Internal Audit Manager
- NSFAS OPSCO Committee Member – TVET colleges and Universities, Marketing and Communications
- NSFAS OPSCO Committee Member – Annual reviews of strategic, annual performance & operational plans and experience in research.
- NSFAS ICT Committee Members x2
How to apply?
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).