Applicants of the ongoing SRD R350 grant, who are declined and wish to appeal or check their status, can find the appeal form here.Online appeal forms allow affected applicants to check their appeal status and submit appeal applications.
SASSA Status Check Appeal Form May 2023
If you want to check the appeal status, please visit https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals on the DSD website.
- Make sure you have your ID number and the phone number you used to apply handy.
- Please click on the above link. Please enter your ID number and phone number in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “send pin” button.
- You will receive an SMS alert containing the pin code within minutes.
- Submit the pin code you received in the space provided.
- You can check the status of a month by choosing it from the form.
- Whether declined, approved, or still pending.
- A pending appeal will require you to wait until the decision is made, if declined, you cannot appeal again, but if approved, you will have to wait until the pay date and then pay will be made.