Applicants of the ongoing SRD R350 grant, who are declined and wish to appeal or check their status, can find the appeal form here.Online appeal forms allow affected applicants to check their appeal status and submit appeal applications.
Sassa status checks have revealed that thousands of South Africans failed to qualify for Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants. They should qualify a lot of the time.By submitting an SRD grant appeal, applicants can request a second chance at the grant in these cases.
SASSA SRD Status Check Appeal Form June 2023
If you want to check the appeal status, please visit https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals on the DSD website.
- Make sure you have your ID number and the phone number you used to apply handy.
- Please click on the above link. Please enter your ID number and phone number in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “send pin” button.
- You will receive an SMS alert containing the pin code within minutes.
- Submit the pin code you received in the space provided.
- You can check the status of a month by choosing it from the form.
- Whether declined, approved, or still pending.
- A pending appeal will require you to wait until the decision is made, if declined, you cannot appeal again, but if approved, you will have to wait until the pay date and then pay will be made.
To check the status of your SASSA SRD (Social Relief of Distress) application or to inquire about the appeal process, I recommend visiting the official website of the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) or contacting them directly. They will have the most accurate and current information regarding any appeal forms or procedures.