June 2023 Sassa SRD R350 First Batch Approved Check Sassa Status.In South Africa, SASSA provides grants to unemployed people who are vulnerable. There are more than 18 million people who rely on these grants. In case you are a beneficiary of the Social Relief of Distress Grant, you may now check your SASSA Statues.
June 2023 Sassa SRD R350 First Batch Approved Check Sassa Status
In order to collect their grants through cash-send payments, SRD grant beneficiaries must contact their respective banks using the numbers below: ABSA, TYME BANK, NEDBANK, FNB, and Standard Bank.
- Absa: 080 000 0122
- Tyme Bank: 086 099 9119
- Nedbank: 080 055 5111
- FNB: 087 575 9405
- Standard Bank: 086 046 639
Note for Cash-Send Option
If the cash-send option has been selected by the grant recipient and no payments dates are listed under their SRD application status, they should enter their banking information instead.
Follow these steps banking information.
- Visit the SASSA SRD R350 website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Please scroll down to the section asking you to update your banking information
- Click on the submit button after entering your ID number
- You will receive an SMS notification
- In your inbox, click on the link in the SMS message
- It may take a few seconds for the link clicked on to fully load
- It is possible to switch from the Post Office (Post Bank or currently Merchants Stores) to a bank or vice versa
- Changing your bank account requires you to select the bank account, choose your bank, enter your name and bank account number, as well as the type of account, either savings or current
- Submit after that
- You will start receiving your grants once it has been verified.
- After the request is made, the link received is only active for 30 minutes, after which you can request a new one after 24 hours.
- Verify the accuracy of the bank account information submitted
- Ensure that your name is on the bank account.
- The Home Affairs Department’s database has your name spelled correctly.