A New Tax Refund With a Stimulus Check Will Be Sent Out in 5 States in 2023.In various states across the United States, Stimulus Checks in the form of Tax Refunds from previous years are still being distributed. If you have been diligent in paying all your taxes, you may be eligible to receive one of these payments in the coming months.
A New Tax Refund With a Stimulus Check Will Be Sent Out in 5 States in 2023
- Idaho – “Special Session Rebates”: The “Special Session Rebates” began being issued in 2022, and some citizens are still receiving them. As of today, it is possible that you may receive this Tax Refund if you reside in Idaho.
- Illinois – Tax Rebate and Property Tax Rebate: Residents of Illinois may expect to receive stimulus checks in July 2023 and subsequent months. These payments are provided through the Tax Rebate and Property Tax Rebate programs. If you haven’t received your check yet, you can still anticipate this tax refund.
- Massachusetts – 14% State Tax Refund: Citizens of Massachusetts have the opportunity to receive a tax refund equivalent to 14% of their 2021 state tax liability. If you filed your tax return on time, you may soon find yourself with a check in hand.
- Montana – Up to $675 Tax Refund: In the State of Montana, individuals can receive tax refunds of up to $675, depending on their specific circumstances. The key requirement is to have paid both your 2022 and 2023 taxes. Couples who are taxpayers might be eligible for a tax refund of up to $2,500.
- New Mexico – Two Types of Tax Refunds: In New Mexico, residents have two types of tax refunds available in 2023. The first type is for citizens who have not yet filed their tax returns, while the second is for those who have made payments. Both cases have a maximum amount of $1,000 for the tax refund.
If you reside in any of these states, ensure you meet the specific requirements to potentially receive the Tax Refund or Stimulus Check applicable to your situation.